provides its services to you subject to the following terms & conditions, which
you accept by using the service.
1. All software and services are provided by Theory Training Solutions Ltd (the
company), and are on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis with no warranties of any
kind. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. By using
Driving-Test-Cancellations-4All.co.uk, and providing us with your driving licence number,
you agree to us making changes to your driving test date and time on your behalf.
3. The company has no affiliation with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
Subscription to this service does therefore not guarantee to find you an earlier
4. We cannot confirm exact test dates and times, but only reserve them, and will
confirm the booking once we have heard back from you that the date and time is suitable.
Reservations which have not been converted to bookings expire after approximately
12 minutes. The reservation period begins when we reserve the test on the DVSA system,
we cannot be held responsible for delivery delays in the SMS and email networks,
such delays could mean that your reservation notification arrives after the expiry
period of the reservation although this is very unusual.
5. If you accept a test date, it is your responsibility to cancel it, if needed,
or to inform us you wish to change it again.
6. We cannot be held responsible for the DVSA changing the date and/or time of your
test, or for them cancelling the test due to driving examiner illness, or due to
weather conditions, such as snow, ice or fog.
7. The learner driver is responsible for turning up to the driving test, taking
the correct documents and ensuring that the car they use is suitable for the test.
We cannot be held responsible for any tests cancelled due to reasons that are the
responsibility of the learner driver or their driving instructor including, but
not limited, to the above learner driver responsibilities.
8. If we're unable to find a suitable test, i.e. we haven't sent you a notification,
and you or somebody else hasn't changed your test date, we'll be happy to provide
you with a full refund up to 60 days after your purchase even though we've been
searching for you. Refund requests will need to be emailed to
9. Certain paid account types may be upgraded by the user at any time but it is
not possible to then downgrade those accounts. Any upgrade fees paid are non refundable
unless we are unable to find a test for you.
10. As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges)
Regulations 2013, you are entitled to cancel your purchase and request a full refund
of your payment, within 14 days from purchase, as long as the service is yet to
begin. The service starts as soon as we start searching for practical tests for
you, which will normally start soon after payment and entry of your preferences.
11. We will record details of usage of the service including, but not limited to,
your personal details provided at the time of taking out the services, search times,
dates and times that are found, and emails and SMS messages that are sent to you,
and received from you.
12. By giving us your details you agree to us passing your information to the DVSA
in order to change your driving test. If you are using our Apple or Google Android
push notification apps, driving test alerts will be sent to you by our third party
communication supplier based in the USA. We will not send them your personal information.
All details will be held by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
13. Our service contains features that allow us to monitor accounts and ensure that
we are providing the best possible service for you. An example of this is a temporary
limit on the number of text messages we send to you – if we’ve sent you a number
of notifications of tests by text messages and we’ve not heard back from you, we
may temporarily stop sending you texts until we’ve contacted you to confirm that
you have been receiving the text messages, and to discuss how we can update your
preferences or improve our service so that we will be sending you notifications
of tests that you would like to book. In these circumstances, you will still receive
notifications by email (and by push notifications if you’re using our mobile device
apps) and we will continue to send texts to you after we’ve discussed your account
with you, at no further cost. If you set your account preferences to dates and times
that you can take a test, you should not experience any interruption to the text
messages we send to you.
14. Each account purchased from us can only be used to search for practical driving
tests on behalf of the owner of the driving licence number that is entered in the
driving licence number box on the account preferences form. We reserve the right
to suspend accounts without refund where we believe the account is not being used
according to this rule. We will make reasonable efforts to contact you before suspending
your account. If you are a driving instructor and wish to use our services, please
contact us to discuss our services that have been specifically designed for use
by driving instructors.
15. By registering your details with the company, you agree to the company sending
you emails and SMS messages to the email address and mobile telephone number you
provide on registration. Your personal details will not be passed on to third parties.
16. All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons,
images and software, is the property of the company or its content suppliers and
is protected by international copyright laws. All programs used on this site are
the property of the company or its software suppliers and are protected by international
copyright laws. Any attempt at reverse engineering, disassembly, or de-compilation
of programs, unless it is explicitly permitted, is prohibited by law.
17. The company may send notices to you via either email or regular mail. The company
may also provide notices of changes to the terms or other matters by displaying
notices or links to notices to you generally on the services provided by the company.
18. The integrity of this system relies on proper use of email and SMS messages as
a message passing media. The use of the email or SMS message system(s), directly
or indirectly as a spamming tool, or other than it is intended, is prohibited.
is a trading name of Theory Training Solutions Ltd, Lodge House, Lodge Lane, Colchester,