1. How does our service work?
A. We find earlier practical driving and riding test
dates for the car and motorcycle practical tests. Our test cancellation finder can
be accessed over the internet 24/7, so as long as you have internet access you will
be able to update your details and change your test preferences. We search the DVSA
test database every few minutes looking for earlier test dates for you. As soon
as we have found a test date and time that matches your preferences, we will notify
you. You will then have approximately 12 minutes to decide whether to ask us to
book the test for you or not.
3. Do I need to install any software on my computer?
A. No. This is an online service and you only need the
internet to access it.
4. I only have a smartphone and tablet; can I still use your test cancellation finder?
A. Yes. Our service is available on a desktop computer,
netbook, laptop, smartphone (such as an iPhone or Android phone) and a tablet (such
as an iPad).
5. Will you be able to find me an earlier test date?
A. We cannot guarantee finding you an earlier test date,
however we are likely to do so. If we cannot find you an earlier test date, we will
provide you with a full refund (terms apply).
6. How will you notify me if an earlier test is available?
A. As soon as we find a date and time that matches your
preferences, we will send you email and text notifications. If you like the date
and time of the test, all you need to do is reply with ‘book’ and we will book you
that test. If the test is unsuitable, just ignore the text message and email and
we will keep looking for suitable tests for you.
7. Okay, but how do I set up text message and email notifications?
A. This will automatically be set up for you when you
sign up to our service.
8. If I fail my test, do I need to pay again?
A. No. You can use our cancellation finder until you
have passed your practical driving or riding test.
9. How many times can I change my practical driving or riding test?
A. The DVSA (the people who set the tests) allows you
to change your practical test 6 times. After the sixth change you must cancel your
test and make a new booking if you need to make more changes. This does not cost
you anything as your original test fee will be refunded by the DVSA. Once you've
booked your new test, come back here and setup a new set of preferences.
10. I want to cancel my practical test, can I do this?
Yes, but you need to allow up to 3 clear working
days (not including weekends or Bank Holidays) if you wish to receive a full refund
from the DVSA. For example, if your practical test is on a Friday you would need
to cancel your test by the previous Monday. You can cancel your test by going to
11. Where can I find my driving licence number?
A. Your licence number can be found on your provisional
licence photo card. Your licence starts with the first 4 or
5 letters of your surname. We will need your licence number to search for earlier
test dates for you.
12. When can I rebook my next practical test if I fail?
A. If you fail your test you will need to wait 10 working
days until you can take your next test.
13. What do I need to take to my practical test?
A. You need to take your theory test certificate and
your photo card driving licence.
14. I’ve lost my theory test certificate, what do I need to do?
You need to contact the DVSA as soon as possible.
The DVSA will not provide you with a replacement theory test certificate but they
will send you your certificate number by letter. You can contact the DVSA on 0300 200 1122
or by emailing them at
15. I passed my theory test 1 year ago; can I still take my practical test?
A. Yes. Your theory test certificate lasts for 2 years
from the date you passed your theory test. If you do not pass your practical test
within 2 years of passing your theory test, you will need to take your theory test